Tally.ERP 9 Multi User [Tally.ERP 9 Gold]
- More than one computer needs to have access to Tally.ERP 9, a Gold edition is what you need. Any number of users can simultaneously have read and write access. Note, that there can be some degradation of performance with a large number of users and we have found that the Gold edition is usable with a maximum of ten users. (Series B will deliver the Diamond & Platinum editions with support for hundreds & thousands of users).
- Like with Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need. You may also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security.
- With Remote Access, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountants, who with their Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition , can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
- Similarly your Tally Service Partners can, via Remote Access, answers your queries and provide support.
- As a Gold user, you can create ten Tally.NET identities, with which your mobile users can login to your system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorising these Tally.NET identities.
- It is easy to migrate to Gold from Silver – contact your Tally Partner. Your license will get updated to Gold and you can now access Tally.ERP 9 from multiple systems without the need to make any other change!
Tally.ERP 9 Single User [Tally.ERP 9 Silver]
- Single computer with Tally.ERP 9 is adequate for your operations, the Silver edition is what you need. A ‘user’ in this context is actually a computer system.
- This edition comes with all the features & capabilities including Tally.NET and services like Remote Access.
- With Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need.
- You can also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security. Your only restriction is that these users will all need to access Tally.ERP 9 from the system on which it is activated (licensed).
- Since Silver supports Remote Access as well, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountant, who with his Auditors’ Edition of Tally.ERP 9, can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
- Similarly your Tally Service Partner can, via Remote Access, answer your queries and provide support.
- As a Silver user, you can create one Tally.NET identity, which you can use to login to your own system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorizing this Tally.NET identity.
The Development Platform of Tally.ERP 9
As a Tally Service Partner, a Tally Integrator, an internal IT ‘shop’ at a customer location or a free lancer developing extensions to Tally.ERP 9, we make available Tally.Developer 9, an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) along with the full TDL source code.TDL has been designed to provide the following features:
- Rapid Development : TDL is a language based on definitions. A definition language provides the users with ‘Definitions’ that can be used to specify the task to be performed. It is possible to reuse the existing definitions and deploy applications quickly. This is a language meant for rapid development. It is possible to develop complex reports within minutes. User can extend the default functionalities of the product by writing only a few lines of code.
- Action Driven Language with Procedural Capabilities :TDL is an Action Driven language where the programmer can only control as to what happens when a particular event takes place. The action thus triggered can either be a platform defined action or an Action created by TDL programmer using User Defined Functions. The fundamental aspects of conditional evaluation and looping have been introduced into the language. The non-procedural elements are largely towards presentation layers and data gathering. The procedural elements can be used for flow control, computation and object data manipulation
- Multiple Output Capability :Using the same language it is possible to output to multiple output devices and formats .Whenever an output is generated this can be displayed on the screen, printed ,transferred to a file in particular format, mailed or transferred to a webpage using Http protocol.
- Data Management Capability : Tally follows a hierarchical object oriented data structure. TDL provides the capability of creating and manipulating these objects with ease. Apart from the predefined objects user can also store and manipulate data as required by him.
- Integration Capability : To meet the challenges of business environment it becomes absolutely mandatory to share information seamlessly across applications. Integration becomes a crucial factor in avoiding the duplication of data entry. The available Tally API’s ODBC, XML and DLL allow integration between
- Tally to Tally using Synchronisation
- Tally to External Application and vice versa using the Interfaces Available
- Tally to Web Service using HTTP Interface
- Tally to External Applications using Export
- Data from External Application in XML using Import
To request a proposal mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Tally Student
Whether you’re a TallyAcademy Network partner, customer, or software user who wants to boost fundamental or advanced skills, TallyAcademy certification validates that you have the knowledge and experience necessary to support your professional aspirations
Few good reasons to get Tally Certified
- Certification will enhance the Career path and will develop the Accounting Skill
- The skills and knowledge you gain by becoming certified will lead to greater confidence and increased career security.
- Your expanded skill set will also help unlock opportunities with employers and potential employers.
- Being certified provides advantages for individuals and organizations by ensuring that Accounting professionals meet the Industrial standards.
- List yourself on the “TallyAcademy Hall-Of-Fame”.
- Have a certificate from any institute other than an TallyAcademy Network Partner(TANP), which is not considered as valid credentials by most employers looking for Tally Professionals.
- Have got certified in older versions (before Tally 9 ERP) of Tally.
- Want to simply wish to upgrade their credentials for promotions and better jobs
Why upgrade your Tally Certification?
Certification is an essential way to benchmark your professional achievements in a competitive, dynamic market, so it’s important to make sure your certification credentials are up-to-date.
- Keep your skill set sharp and updated
- Certificate is valid only for two years.
Free Student Subscription to prepare for online exam through mock test and free study material
- First register yourself at the TallyAcademy online portal (membership is Free).
- Complete minimum 75% profile to access free study material and mock test.
- Learning, self-assessment and jobs all in one portal with recruitment preparation to ensure success
View your Certification Exam Results
Tally ERP Professional Certificate Program (TPCP) MODULE ONE
- Basic of Accountancy
- Fundamental of Tally.ERP 9
- Processing Basic and Advanced Transactions in Tally.ERP 9 (upto Finalization)
- GST for Goods
- Tax Deducted At Source
- GST for Services
Payroll Management Certificate Program (PMCP) MODULE TWO
- Configuring Payroll in Tally.ERP 9
- Creating Payroll Masters
- Processing Payroll in Tally.ERP 9
- Accounting for Employer PF Contributions
- Accounting for Employer ESI Contributions
- Payment of Professional Tax
- Generating Payroll Reports
- Income Tax in Tally.ERP