The media and entertainment industries are in the midst of sweeping digital transformations as advances in technology and infrastructure continue to reshape how, where and when content and information are consumed. RSTCA helps clients capitalize on this disruption based on our extensive cross-sector expertise within the industries: We’ve worked with 7 of 10 global diversified media and entertainment companies, the top 5 B2B information companies and 8 of the 11 leading publishers.
What We Do
Our media consultants have completed more than 1,500 projects with leading companies spanning all subsectors of the media and entertainment industry, including diversified media, film, broadcast television, pay TV, radio, video games, publishing, mobile, Internet media, recorded music, Internet service and advertising.
We work alongside our clients, from long-standing media leaders to newer entrants, to:
- Help transform their businesses
- Identify new sources of growth in the digital world
- Harness the power of big data and advanced analytics, including the breakthrough capabilities of RSTCA Media Lab
- Optimize their organization to succeed in a digital landscape
- Launch new channels
- Find new ways to cut costs and increase efficiency
- Achieve deeper customer engagement
As market boundaries between telecommunication, technology and media continue to diminish, our clients benefit from RSTCA seamless integration of our Media, Technology and Telecommunications practices through our TMT group.
In addition, our Private Equity consultants have extensive experience in the media industry—we’ve helped private equity firms evaluate the merits media deals, completing more than 400 commercial due diligences globally in the past 15 years.