The 2017 Mini MBA program will be held on
Every morning 7:00 to 9:30 a.m. CEO, 11-1 Personality and 5-7 for Investments
Beginning Oct, Jan, April, July
$2500 $500/- | Class Code: rstca201710minimbab1 | Class Location: Dillibazar, Kathmandu, Nepal | Class Size: 50 persons per batch
Every manager must balance unprecedented demands on resources, tackle tough decision, adjust and readjust priorities while keeping one eye on the short-term and the other on long-term survival – a tough job without a continuing flow of new ideas and knowledge. Why not make an investment in your future and your company’s success, by participating in the Mini MBA®? You’ll gain confidence and vigor, as well as gain different perspectives about your business activities, from your instructors and peers.
The Mini MBA® provides a practical foundation in current business theory and practices in an intensive, 10-week format. Through case studies, lecture, problem-solving exercises and interactive class sessions, you will obtain the knowledge you need to succeed within your organization. The goal of this program is to make you more effective by providing a framework of knowledge for making informed business decisions on issues affecting organizations today.
- Experienced managers who need a solid foundation in current business theory and practices.
- Technical professionals moving into management positions who need more management “know-how”.
- Managers looking to advance their careers, who need to become knowledgeable in a variety of functional areas.
- Those who need to broaden their understanding of how functional areas within a business interrelate.
- Executives or business graduates who need to update their business skills and education.
- Investors who are seeking to make a career in Investment Sector
The program fee of $2,500 per person includes all course materials, parking, refreshments and Continuing Education Units. Each participant attending will receive a Center for Management Development Mini MBA® certificate plaque.
The program fee of $2,500 per person includes all course materials, refreshments, parking, Continuing Education credits and a framed Mini MBA certificate for each person who attends at least nine of the ten sessions.
- Mini MBA in CEO Skills and Managerial Skills- 90 Days- October-December (Batch One) -April- June (Batch Two)-2.5 hour a day
- Mini MBA in CFO Skills and Finance+Accounting Skills- 90 Days- Jan-March (Batch One) – July-Sept (Batch Two)- 2.5 hour a day
- Mini MBA in Personal Development- 90 Days- Jan-March (Batch One) – July-Sept (Batch Two)- 2.5 hour a day
- Mini MBA in Investment- 90 Days- Jan-March (Batch One) – July-Sept (Batch Two)- 2.5 hour a day
Details of Advanced Diploma (Mini MBA)
- You can Learn 200 Business Soft and Hard Skills after completing this Curriculum
- We have brought the curriculum from Harvard University
- All the Soft Skills needed to make a mark on Corporate Field are embedded in here
- More than 25 different ventures work so that you gain inner understanding about Training
- Learning by real life experience rather academics and theory
- Only case study and real application Knowledge will be tought
- More than 50 mentors all across the globe
- Network and meet with many entrepreneurs, investors, managers, experts and your Mentor!
- There are many beneficial paradigm and understanding where you can make system and design methods
- Learn how RSTCA does things when it comes to Managing its clients with latest Management Consulting Tools
- Students are charged an annual tuition fee in each year of their program. Following the first year of study, tuition fees may be subject to annual increases. If there are increases, these will be in line with inflation and not more than CPI +3%. The tuition fee will be confirmed annually at enrollment. For more information, please see the College Fees Policy.
- Any option modules listed are indicative and may change year to year for reasons including staff availability, student demand, and enhancements to programmes as part of ongoing review
- Any named staff listed as teaching on a programme are subject to change and dependent on the modules selected for study by the student.
- By exception, the College may be unable to run a course for reasons of operational viability and student experience. In the event that a course is unable to run, we will advise applicants and enrolled students at the earliest possible opportunity in writing. Where possible, students will be provided with the opportunity to change course or to receive a full refund of any deposit or tuition fees paid.
- Please note: as stated in the terms and conditions of study, the College will not normally make material changes to modules or program that students have agreed to study, except where the changes will benefit the student experience or changes are necessary due to circumstances outside of the control of the College. Where material changes are necessary or proposed, student representatives will be consulted and the College will provide appropriate support and guidance. We will advise applicants and enrolled students at the earliest possible opportunity.
- The College may make reasonable changes to our regulations and policies from time to time to:
- ensure the proper delivery of the educational service
- meet legal or regulatory requirements
- reflect current guidance or good practice
- put in place the results of student feedback
- improve the student experience.
- If significant, such changes will normally come into force at the beginning of the following academic year.
What you Learn
Project Management: Learn how to manage your project effectively in this course. We teach you how to prepare and plan your project; how to manage your team, resources and budget; and the steps required to successfully close your project
- 15 hours of learning material
- Techniques and tricks from project-management experts
- Video summaries, Worked examples with screenshots, Downloadable templates, Exercises, Multiple-choice tests
- 5 sections: Introduction, Preparation, Planning, Performance & Closure
Business Analysis: Learn to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data to generate valuable insights from business data. The course will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders.
- Over 20 hours of learning material
- 60 professional spreadsheet models that can be adapted for your work.
- Hours of video content including video summaries and screencasts, Techniques and Tricks from an expert, Practical exercises and Multiple-choice testing to benchmark progress
Communication, Influence & Teams: Communication, influence and teamwork are at the very heart of business life. This course teaches you how to cultivate these skills and ensure that they maximise their professional value.
- Better understand peoples emotions
- Distinguish between and tailor communication according to wants and needs
- Employ body language and active listening to communicate more effectively
- Communicate with introverts and extroverts
- Speak clearly and with authority
- Create excellent first impressions
- Cultivate power, empathy, rapport, consistency and credibility
- Apply a number of influence-building techniques
- Distinguish between different types of team and team members
- Manage teams, including conflict within teams
- Communicate effectively as part of a team
Leadership & Management: This course provides the insights and practical steps you need to lead and manage your team with true professionalism. Topics we’ll cover include: delivering stability and growth; managing staff performance; and developing your own effective style.
- Understand your organisation in detail
- Use this understanding to set strategy
- Make strategic decisions based on this strategy
- Build a set of core values and a brand
- Get people to buy into these values and brand
- Develop staff skills across the organisation to deliver your objectives
- Lead and manage with charisma, integrity, conviction and support
Business Writing: In our frantic, numbers-driven world, the importance of clear writing is often over-looked. This course gives you the tools and techniques to improve your writing, whether it’s a two-line email or a two-hundred-page report.
By the end of the course you will be able to;
- Structure and plan your writing, Write with style and confidence, Edit to improve readability and Get more readers
Make use of;
- Techniques and tricks from an expert, Video summaries, Exercises and Multiple-choice tests
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals: Whether working in a small or large organisation, it is vital that you make the most of the available financial resources to achieve success in business. This course is aimed at providing you the skills to excel financially and thus managerially.
- How to understand and use key financial statements: Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve planning, control, and decision-making
- How to use key performance indicators (KPIs) effectively
- How to apply important investment-appraisal techniques
- How to develop a business plan
Strategy & Business Models: This course is designed to equip professionals, entrepreneurs and established business owners with the ability to analyse, improve and create new business models that work and are grounded in 21st century strategic thinking.
Using a variety of images and media, by the end of this course you will have learned:
- How to think strategically
- How Strategy has changed in the 21st Century
- How to recognise, develop and execute successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of Strategy formulation using Megatrend analysis
- How to adopt a dynamic strategic approach to deal with 21st Century continuous change
- How to turn your idea into a business model prototype
- How to construct a value proposition that works
- The importance of customer centrality in business models and value propositions
- How to personally deliver better results in company brainstorming sessions
More than 200 Corporate and Soft Skills
- 35 CEO Skills
- 14 Fortune 500 Skills
- 24 Role Playing Skills
- 99 Business Executive Skills
- 10 Strategic Vision Skills
Harvard Rituals for MBA
To request Detailed Curriculum Please do Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org